- For cancellations received with more than 14 days’ notice (from the start date of any activity), for any reason other than injury (covered in Cancellation and Refund Policy below), RR Academy Cornwall will refund the full amount paid, please note that a statutory £5 administration fee is applied to all cancellations.
-RR Academy Cornwall is unable to offer any refunds for cancellations that are received 13 days or less from the start date of any activity, unless as a result of injury (see Liability and Participant Waiver - i). In the case of a cancellation related to a 1-1 coaching session, or facility hire, a suitable alternative slot may be offered but is not guaranteed.
- In the case that a participant is injured and therefore cannot participate in the activity that they have registered and paid for, that registration may be deferred until such point that the participant can re-join. In this case, a signed medical certificate must be presented to the RR Academy Cornwall confirming the nature of the injury for the Academy’s approval. Please note, all deferrals shall be at the sole discretion of the RR Academy Cornwall Management.
- Every participant must complete, in full, the medical declaration in the RR Academy Cornwall registration form and disclose any medical issues that may be relevant to their participation in Academy activities. In certain cases, RR Academy Cornwall reserves the right to seek further information related to any medical conditions before accepting that registration.
- All participants and their parents or guardians must ensure that they are sufficiently able and fit enough to participate in strenuous, sporting activity.
- RR Academy Cornwall recommends that all participants consult with a doctor regarding their ability to participate in Academy activities, before registration.
- If any RR Academy Cornwall participant requires medical attention during their activity, then subject to any written notice advising otherwise, which must be received before the commencement of the relevant actors from the participant or their parent or guardian, the Academy commits to arrange for suitable medical support, including emergency first aid from trained staff and/ or the emergency services.
- Cricket is a game played with hard bats, balls and other equipment at high intensity and carries inherrant risk. RR Academy Cornwall commits to mitigating all reasonable risk but cannot guarantee the elimination of it.
- All RR Academy Cornwall participants, understand and accept that they participate entirely at their own risk and neither RR Academy Cornwall nor The Cornish Cricket Company shall be held liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by them. Each Academy participant also assumes full responsibility for any injuries and/ or damages which occur in or about the Academy premises or any other premises used during a RR Academy Cornwall activity, and fully and forever release and discharge RR Academy Cornwall and The
Cornish Cricket Company and any staff members connected to them from any demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from participants’ involvement in RR Academy Cornwall activities.
- The cost of any damages caused by the participant to RR Academy Cornwall or The Cornish Cricket Company, including its equipment, assets and facilities will be passed on to the participant
- The safety and wellbeing of customers and participants is RR Academy Cornwall's utmost priority. RR Academy Cornwall, therefore, reserves the right to remove from without refund, any child or parent/guardian that is found to be bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive in line with the RR Academy Cornwall Player, Parent and Guardian Code of Conduct, which can be viewed below.
- All RR Academy Cornwall participants agree to grant RR Academy Cornwall the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use any participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for any reasonable commercial purpose, unless such permission is withdrawn in writing addressed to the RR Academy Cornwall management.
- Games, tournaments and any other competitions that RR Academy Cornwall runs within any of its courses are operated at its sole and entire discretion and according to the terms of its Player, Parent and Guardian Code of Conduct, which can be viewed below.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone entering any competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- RR Academy Cornwall is responsible for providing suitable coaching personnel, equipped with the equipment they need to structure their sessions and access to suitable and safe facilities. RR Academy Cornwall is also responsible for ensuring that all of its coaches are suitably qualified, have relevant police background checks, suitable insurances and emergency first aid training.
- Each RR Academy Cornwall participant is solely responsible for providing their cricket equipment including protective equipment, suitable cricket footwear, RR Academy Cornwall branded training and playing clothing as well as sufficient water to stay hydrated and all necessary precautions to protect them from the sun and heat.
- All RR Academy Cornwall activities and communications, be they via digital means or in-person are conducted in English.
- Registered participants are responsible for attending RR Academy Cornwall sessions. As a matter, of course, RR Academy Cornwall will not offer make-up sessions for any sessions missed for any reason except the circumstances outlined in Refund and Cancellation Policy (above)
- Selection for RR Academy Cornwall games and any representative programme shall be at the sole discretion of the RR Academy Cornwall coaching team and according to the RR Academy Cornwall Selection Policy.
- All RR Academy Cornwall activities and their schedules are subject to change and may be altered at RR Academy Cornwall's sole discretion at any time for, but not limited to, the following reasons; inclement weather or climatic conditions, venue availability or the suitability, insufficient programme participation, staff illness/ injury, Public or Religious holidays or under the terms of RR Academy Cornwall's Force Majeure clauses. Should RR Academy Cornwall choose to postpone or cancel any of its activities it shall do so at its sole discretion and will not offer any refunds unless otherwise stated.
- RR Academy Cornwall does not permit any video or other filming/ recording equipment at its activities unless express, prior written approval has been obtained from the RR Academy Cornwall Management. Accordingly, RR Academy Cornwall participants accept that they cannot record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at or involved in RR Academy Cornwall activities.
- RR Academy Cornwall participants shall commit not to disclose or use any aspect of RR Academy Cornwall’s content or activities for their commercial purposes.
- Any guests of RR Academy Cornwall participants, including siblings or minors under the age of 21 years are not the responsibility of RR Academy Cornwall and should be suitably prepared or supervised.
- The participant and any visitors or guests that accompany them, shall be responsible for ensuring they comply with any Covid-19 regulations issued by the relevant Governmental authorities, RR Academy Cornwall and/or Truo School concerning their participation, including, but not exclusive to; social distancing, wearing personal protective equipment, sanitisation/cleanliness, use of equipment and attendance in the case of any suspected, or actual medical symptoms
- The participant commits to ensure that they comply with any requirements in regard to thermal scanning, Covid-19 testing or any other medical matter related to their ongoing participation; this includes a commitment to ensure that they only attend sessions on the basis that they do not display any symptoms common to Covid-19 or, have recently come into contact with anyone that does
- All participants commit that they will not hold RR Academy Cornwall or The Cornish Cricket Company liable, in the case that they are subject to any fines, or legal proceedings related to their conduct in regard to relevant Covid-19 guidance at any stage when they are on-site at the RR Academy Cornwall. Each participant explicitly understands that they assume responsibility for their own conduct in this regard and on that basis, should be familiar with Covid-19 guidance and legislation
- RR Academy Cornwall shall ensure it complies with any Covid-19 requirements in regard to facility maintenance, utilisation, access, enforcing social distances, coach:player ratios and all other guidance related to participant safety and welfare
- In the event Covid-19 causes a temporary shutdown of facilities/programmes unless otherwise agreed, in writing, with prior mutual consent, RR Academy Cornwall shall not be obliged to offer cash refunds in the circumstances that the venue closes either temporarily, or permanently due to Covid-19. Under these circumstances, RR Academy Cornwall agrees to work in good faith with its participants to ensure a suitable credit-scheme is applied in the case that sessions and/or programmes are missed due to any such closure
For Health Kit or Care Kit Use:
- HealthKit allows to provide health services (calories, steps, heart rate etc.) to share their data with the RR Academy Cornwall mobile app. A user’s health information is stored in a RR Academy Cornwall server in order for the user to check the history of his/her performance.
-The App allow Tracker for HealthKit also calculates records (calories, steps, heart rate etc.).
-The App has integrated with health Kit and Care kit to track the performance of the user via smart band. Players can track their workout like distance covered, calories burned, blood pressure and heart rate during session.
Information we collect and use:
When users register and use our Rajasthan Royals Academy App, you generally provide us your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information (“Personal Information”).We collect and store your Personal Information which is provided by you in the Rajasthan Royals Academy app.
Our primary goals in collecting and using information are to provide and improve the Service, to administer and assist you in administering your Account on the Service, and to provide you with a better experience with the Service.
We also used the below mentioned functionality in the Rajasthan Royals Academy app:
To store or access photos/Videos captured by you at the time of submit the post functionality in the app.
IFA app allows to login with Google Or Facebook, you will be providing us with basic account information i.e., user ID, name, email.
We are using the internet connection for the APIs connectivity to get and submit the data in the app
We are using the Bluetooth for the smart band connectivity in the app. Players can track their workout like distance covered, calories burned, blood pressure and heart rate during session. (calories, steps, heart rate etc.)
If you have any questions or suggestions about our